To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented the following process to drop your vehicle and keys at Barrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
All communications and interactions will be completed by phone.
- Book your appointment including important contact information we need to be able to contact you.
- When you arrive for your service time, drive into our service drive through, there is a table with night drop envelopes, please your keys in the envelope with your name on it and we will retrieve your keys and contact you shortly after on your preferred method of contract to discuss your service needs.
- Place keys in the supplied envelope at the drop off box and write your first and last name.
- Within 15 minutes of you dropping off your vehicle, we will sanitize all of the touch points of your vehicle, check in your vehicle and contact you. On our call with you, we will review what your appointment is for and any other needs you may have. We will than let you know when you can expect the next point of contact.
- Once your service is complete, we will prepare your invoice, contact you and take credit card payment over the phone.
- We will then sanitize the main touch points in your vehicle. A copy of your invoice and keys will be placed in an agreed upon location, close to the approximate time of arrival. Vehicle will be locked and secured for you to pick up at your convenience.