State of the art fully integrated computer system
Today’s cars are very sophisticated, using numerous interconnected systems to control functions such as anti-lock brakes, electronic ride control, collision avoidance, park assist and transmissions that are shifted electronically. When damage occurs to the body or chassis technicians need to be experts in these systems to ensure that all repairs are made safely and correctly.
Our Collision Centre facility is staffed with 8 factory trained technicians using the latest equipment in a bright new environmentally friendly shop.
Why choose Barrie Chrysler Collision Centre?
- Approved and on-line with most major insurance companies
- Environmentally friendly shop
- State of the art equipment
- 4 Downdraft prep stations
- 2 Downdraft spray booths
- North American benchmark for quality work
- Sikkens paint system – match any colour or custom paint work
- Lifetime paint warranty
- 13,000 square feet
- Drive thru appraisal centre
- Free estimates
- I-car trained technicians
- Repairing all makes and models specializing in FCA Automobiles
- Collision repair specialists
- Insurance claim assistance
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Rental car service
- Towing service
- Uni-body specialists
- Computerized alignment
The future is water. We are an eco-friendly collision centre. We use waterborne paint in our paint process.