We understand that purchasing a vehicle is an important and large financial decision. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your decision. To put your mind at ease, each of our vehicles are sold with a 7 day “Test Own” money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your vehicle for any reason whatsoever, simply contact us to return the vehicle for a full refund of the vehicle purchase price.
How IT Works:
- Return request must be received by 5pm on the 7th calendar day following the day of delivery. Delivery day counts as Day 1 regardless of time of delivery. For example, if the vehicle was delivered on June 5th, notification of return must be received by 5pm on June 11th.
- The first 500 KMS are at no charge. Each KM afterwards will be charged @ $1.25/each.
- Vehicle must be returned in the condition it was delivered in.
- Vehicle must not have suffered any damage or have been modified in any way.
- Specialty or High Performance Vehicles are excluded from this program (including, but not limited to Ford Shelby, Ford Raptor, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge SRT).
- Installed accessories are not eligible for return and will be deducted from return proceeds.
- This Money Back Guarantee applies to the vehicle only. Protection products (including by not limited to: Ceramic coatings, Paint Protection, Interior Protection, Rust Protection) are not covered under this money-back guarantee but may have partial refunds available depending on the product.
- Warranties, insurances and pre-paid maintenance are all covered & refundable within the 7 day guarantee.
- If the vehicle was financed, AutoIQ will reverse the transaction with the lender. Any fees associated with cancelling with the lender will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any licensing costs associated with the vehicle purchase, return or exchange.
- If choosing to exchange, a maximum of 2 exchanges will be processed for a single purchase.
- If the customer traded-in their previous vehicle and that vehicle has subsequently been sold within the return period, AutoIQ will pay the cash value as represented on the contract for the trade.
- If the customer had negative trade equity and the trade-in has been sold, the client will be responsible for the shortfall between their trade value and the lien payout.